Saturday, March 23, 2013

Uche Ogbodo says she is frustrated as an actress


Uche Ogbodo has done a lot of Nollywood films already, but in her recent interview with Saturday Sun, she confessed that she is frustrated as an actress.

Saturday Sun: Has there been any time you felt like quitting?

Uche: Not really felt like quitting, but more or less very much frustrated.

Saturday Sun: Why?

Uche: Sometimes in the industry, you go for an audition and you are never called back for a script. It is very frustrating.

Read more after the cut...


Saturday Sun: Do you have regrets doing this job?

Uche: No! I have no regrets at all.

Saturday Sun: What would you say has sustained you?

Uche: I would say that the Almighty God has played a big role in my life regarding my career because He was always there whenever there was no one standing for me. More so, I have a lot of physical and spiritual strength embedded in me. So, with these, I keep moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment