Sunday, March 17, 2013

Poisonous Snake Found and Killed Inside NYSC Orientation Camp Hostel in Ondo State


A large venomous snake was found under one of the beds inside the hostel of the NYSC Orientation camp in Ondo state yesterday, March 16.

“I was sleeping on my bed in the male block one when some other corps members in the main hall were shouting and telling me to jump out of the room..

I thought they weren’t serious so I didn’t respond instantly, when I saw that the shout was becoming more serious, I quickly wore my cloths and jumped out..

Some of the boys then went inside the room and brought out the snake dead after some minutes..

See another picture after the cut...

I was so scared.. I wonder what our country is turning into.. The safety of corps members aren’t even guaranteed.. The toilets are messed up..

We live like prisoners and refugees.. God help us,” said one of the corp members.

“Government pays no attention to the safety and welfare of students at all. Imagine a dangerous reptile under someone’s bed,” said another corp member (name withheld).

On the first photo above, the snake looks like it swallowed a rat and just crawled under one of the male dormitories to relax a bit.

The NYSC State Coordinator in Ondo State is yet to give a statement regarding this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment