Friday, January 18, 2013

'He beat me till I lost my first pregnancy' – Actor Ibrahim Chatta's ex reveals


The recently married actor said in an interview this week that he only hit his ex-girlfriend and mother of his child, Yinka Solomon, just once, but the lady is telling a different story. She says he beat her so much she lost her first pregnancy. Read what she told Bononline.tv below:

We met in 2007. We started living together right from 2008, he was my first love. I have never dated any other guy in my life. He dis-flowered me that made me submit myself to him, hoping that whenever he has money we can do introduction and other things.

He was a womanizer, a gold digger, he collected all the money in my Account before my eyes was opened. When he saw that I didn’t have money again, he started misbehaving, bringing women into the house.

I had my first pregnancy in 2007, but due to constant beating, I lost the pregnancy. I had another one in 2008 and gave birth Feb 2009.

Thank God I have a mother if not I would have been suffering. 3 months after the naming of my baby, he brought his girlfriend into the house. I cooked for them and slept in the guest room. People can testify to it. Continue after the cut...

He told me he was sorry that the lady would only spend the weekend in the house and I agreed. But a week passed and she didn’t go, when asked him he started beating me that was how I left his house the first time.

I caught him and another woman in our bed naked. Its a very sad story. I regret ever meeting Ibrahim Chatta, He treated me like a slave.

2 comments:

  1. I wish men who beat their wife would go to the end of their action and see their kill. If the above story is true, I support the idea that he kills his own child. So I ask, how we treat someone who kills a child... I check around the web:

    *A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to 17 1/2 to 35 years in prison for killing a toddler he was babysitting by rubbing drain cleaner on him.

    **36-year-old Aaron Pace pleaded guilty Wednesday to third-degree murder in the February 2010 death of 20-month-old Suliaman Kirkland.

    Yet this man is free to do it again. The only thing an innocent man needs to do for evil to triumph is to do nothing. We must engage ourselves to protect the women and children. This is our reasonable service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only our government can do the right thing, all this kind of abusive stories on women will not be heard anymore

      Delete