Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I am in Love with Iyanya – Yvonne Nelson Open Up


Sexy Ghanaian actress and model, Yvonne Nelson has just confirmed that she’s into a relationship. She revealed recently in an interview that she is so committed to the relationship and she is happy about it. Iyanya, the Nigerian artiste has been linked romantically with her. She said in the interview “Yes I am into a relationship and in love and I am happy. I am like Iyanya’s biggest fan. I love his music. I have his music on my iPod, iPad, Blackberry and iPhone. We are just good. He is a very special person to me.”
Though, she didn’t affirm if Iyanya Kukere is the one she is romancing at the moment. Though, she admitted that Iyanya is a special person to her and that she won’t state emphatically if he is the one she is seeing or not.
She concluded by saying “I will not say anything on that because I don’t say much about whom I am dating or who I am not dating. I have even said a lot right now. I am in a relationship and in love. I am happy and that is all I can say.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment