Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am 22 years old girl and sexually attracted to my dad: Please help! Girl confesses


I am 22 years girl old college student; when I’m on holiday, I enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that I get sexually attracted to my Dad no matter how I try to control myself. I seduced him yesterday when my mum left home for a wedding and we ended up making love.

I have a boyfriend but I just find myself getting attracted to my Dad and I just don’t know why. I just feel like having sex with him again and again. Please what should I do to stop this? Because he told me that I am sweeter than mum (He’s my step Dad, but he is so sweet)...

Please help!

2 comments:

  1. Well,first step is make him know you have a boy friend, hence you have had the cockies wIth him,is a bit harder. Get much closer to you boyfriend. I think your urge for sex is on the high side. Maintain a serious affair.avoid sexy outfit at home and introduce a serious guy to dad.their might be sense of moral values lacking but you can work towards it.

    ReplyDelete